The LT-7 Tractor is a self-propelled mechanized wire feeder, designed for the submerged arc process with track system capabilities. It is self-guiding and easy to operate – only one operator is usually required. It is designed to be used with a variety of Lincoln DC constant voltage and constant current power sources.
• LT-7 Tractor feeds 3/32 to 3/16” (2.4 to 4.8 mm) solid wires, from 100 - 400 inches per minute (2.5 - 10.2 m/min) wire feed speed.
• Calibrated tractor drive adjusts travel speeds from 6 to 70 inches per minute (0.12 to 1.8 m/min).
• Vertical head lift adjuster for adjusting electrical stickout from 1/2 in. to 5 in. (12.7 to 127.0 mm).
• Weld angle is up to 50° from vertical on either side; drag angle is up to 30° from vertical.
• Control box is conveniently located on the tractor (can be mounted either left or right), eliminating the need to return to the power source for routine procedure changes.
• Exceptional tracking control and self-steering in most applications leave the operator free for quality control, joint cleaning and flux handling.
• Welds butts, horizontal fillet and lap joints to the left or right side of the tractor frame for convenience.
• Close mechanical alignment between wire and joint maximizes weld quality with no fixturing costs.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
|Input Voltage||115 V(AC)
|Wire Feed Speed Range||2,5 - 10,2 m/dak|
|Wire Size Range||2,4-4,8 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||698 x 838 x 356 mm|