The DC-1500 is a multi-process DC arc welding power source for automatic welding applications. It produces outstanding arc characteristics on both constant voltage and constant current processes. This provides great welding versatility in a single power source.
Solid state circuitry provides extra ling life for repetitive welding applications.
• Full range output voltage control for easy operation and precise output control.
• Mode switch used to select the desired output characteristics for the process being used.
• Line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
• Fan cooled with electronic and thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
• Function lights built into the printed circuit boards speed diagnostics.
• Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
• Eight amp fuse protected 115V wire feeder auxiliary power with 1000 volt-amp capacity.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
• Seven-year warranty on the power rectifier.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Proper to IEC974-1 and CE certificates
|Input Voltage||380/440 V
|Rated Output Current, Voltage and Duty Cycle||1500 A / 60 V / % 100|
|Effective Current||81 A|
|Current Range||200 - 1500 A|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||1453 x 566 x 965 mm|
Twin Submerges works with 2 wires from one torch, and increases travel speed by %30.
Tandem Submerged provides 2 times more weld metal rate, ideal for thick materials.
Submerged Band Cover
SBC enables the welding surface to have corrosive and mechanical resistance.