If your application requires pure welding power combined with multiprocess flexibility, then the DC-1000, with 1300 amps of smooth DC output, is your best investment.
• 500 amp output connections provide enhanced arc characteristics for low amperage submerged arc and MIG welding procedures.
• Single range control for precise output control and easy operation.
• Standard analog ammeter and analog voltmeter.
• Use the mode switch to select the desired output characteristics for the process being used–CV Submerged Arc, CV Innershield®, CC Submerged Arc.
• Power start/stop push button (NVR) switches with pilot light.
• Fuse protected 115V wire feeder auxiliary power with 1000 volt-amp capacity.
• Terminal strip and output studs for remote connections and cable.
• Low profile case allows installation of the DC-1000 under a workbench and for stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
• Removable side panels for easy access to internal parts.
• Line voltage compensation maintains weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
• Electronic and thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
• Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
• Recessed front panel protects operating controls.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
• Seven-year warranty on the power rectifier.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
|Input Voltage||380/440 V
|Rated Output Current, Voltage and Duty Cycle||1000 A / 44 V / % 100 1140 A / 45 V/ % 60 1250 A / 44 V / % 50|
|Effective Current||112 / 97 A|
|Current Range||150 - 1300 A|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||781 x 572 x 991 mm|
Twin Submerges works with 2 wires from one torch, and increases travel speed by %30.
Tandem Submerged provides 2 times more weld metal rate, ideal for thick materials.
Submerged Band Cover
SBC enables the welding surface to have corrosive and mechanical resistance.